cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

What project should be created when using XPS and SDK to add embedded processor in ISE

Hi,

I would like to add a embedded processor in my ISE project, I used XPS to add this processor and want to program the embedded processor in SDK, but I don't know what project type can I use. Should I use general "C project" type or I should use the project types down Xilinx, which are "Application Project", "Board Support Package" and "Hardware Platform Specification". Which one should I use? And whats the difference between them?

Thanks for helping.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Since what I found in tutorial, it said that using Xilinx C project type, but ISE suite 14.7 doesn't have Xilinx C project type. I wonder which project type relates to Xilinx C project type?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @xxzjwydxwzy ,

First you need to start with EDK (XPS). Please go through the step by step tutorial here: https://indico.desy.de/indico/event/7001/session/3/contribution/5/material/slides/0.pdf

Best Regards,
Srikanth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos