Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Xilinx ZC 702 PS ethhernet Pinging

Hi all,

I am using Xilinx ZC702 evulation board and I want to do ethernet ping test on PS side.

Requirment :    Target(Board) to host(PC) pinging from PS side (on ZC702 evulation board).

I was block here and cannot find any possible solutions. Kindly let me know the path to narrow down the problem. 

More helpful if anyone will share existing source code for ethernet pinging from PS side with detail explanition on ping test.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @tarunvvs ,

Please look at the xapp1026. I hope this will helps you. another way is create a LWIP echo server application in SDK and modify the IP address and check with that.

Best Regards,
Srikanth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

I am trying break while loop whenever packet was recevied in echo.c file then sending the status to GUI. 

Here one time communication there is no problem but if i trying ot communicate next time from GUI(PC), I am unable to establish the conncetion because already existed the conncetion with same port number(7).

I have received the error message like : unable to bind to port 7. 

Kindly let me know how to reset PHY for zynq zc702 board.

while (1) {
       if (TcpFastTmrFlag) {
             tcp_fasttmr();
            TcpFastTmrFlag = 0;
       }
       if (TcpSlowTmrFlag) {
            tcp_slowtmr();
            TcpSlowTmrFlag = 0;
       }
       xemacif_input(echo_netif);
       transfer_data();
       if(status == 1){
           tcp_close(pcb);
           status = -1;
           break;
       }
} //while

Note : I am trying to execute on ZC702 board.

Could you please help me out, i am facing this issue long back onwards.

Please find the attachment for reference. here my entire main function in loop because it's my requirement to do.

Thanks in advance...

0 Kudos