Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akash.jn
Visitor
Visitor

ZC702: done pin not high on fpga!!!

Jump to solution

I was trying to run the basic "Hello World" program using (Vivado-SDK 2017.1) on ZYNQ ZC702 dev board, but while debugging(GDB) the system, error window as seen in the attached screenshots is opening up with the below mentioned details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error while launching program:
Could not find ARM device on the board for connection 'Local'.
Check if the target is in:
1. Split JTAG - No operations are possible with ARM DAP.
2. Non JTAG bootmode - Bootrom may need time to enable DAP.
Please try again.

Troubleshooting hints:
1. Check whether board is connected to system properly.
1. In case of zynq board, check whether Digilent/Xilinx cable switch settings are correct.
1. If you are using Xilinx Platform Cable USB, ensure that status LED is green.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I messed up the configuration settings of the on-board switches. Could you please suggest some amends/resolution.

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hbucher
Scholar
Scholar

@akash.jn The "Done" pin is showing that you have not programmed the FPGA with a bitstream.

Switches - check page 16

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/zc702_zvik/ug850-zc702-eval-bd.pdf

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.

View solution in original post

zc702switches.PNG
3 Replies
hbucher
Scholar
Scholar

@akash.jn The "Done" pin is showing that you have not programmed the FPGA with a bitstream.

Switches - check page 16

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/zc702_zvik/ug850-zc702-eval-bd.pdf

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.

View solution in original post

zc702switches.PNG
akash.jn
Visitor
Visitor
Thanks for the prompt response Henry, really appreciate your help.
jhc3601212
Observer
Observer

I meet this problem, but i don't have the Done Pin problem.  I make the correct configuration with the switch to JTAG mode 00000 , but I still can't find the ARM device as the above picture shows.

0 Kudos