cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ZCU102, ‘MIPI CSI-2 RX subsystem IP example design driver and usb driver’ problems on vivado 2018.2.

Hello. I am working on Zynq UltraScale+ ZCU102 Evaluation Board and Vivado HLx system suite version 2018.2.(Window O.S) My goal is to transmit image data to host PC from LI-IMX274-FMC image sensor.

I used MIPI CSI-2 Rx subsystem IP example design and MIPI example code which is located in embeddedsw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers/mipicsiss/examples/xmipi_ref_design/. It was successfully operated. And then I added usb support drivers(not a usb main driver) as shown in Figure 1 below.

figure 1.png

<Figure 1>

To avoid below error as shown in Figure 2 below, I add some code to main code as shown in Figure 3 below.

figure 2.png

<Figure 2>

figure 3.png

<Figure 3>

To transmit image data to host PC from FPGA board, I have to add usb main code which is self-made code to the xmipi_example.c(main code). Before that, I want to make sure there were no problems, so I was trying to execute code and MIPI example code didn’t work.(camera sensor didn't work.) On the other hand, I deleted usb support drivers and then it worked.

I thought usb support drivers didn’t affect to main code because I didn’t add usb main code which is self-made code to the main code(xmipi_example.c). What was I missing?

0 Kudos
0 Replies