Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Zynq 7020 Software Reset

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I boot zynq on a carrier card TE0703 using SD Card, FSBL application. I am using it as a bare-metal and Would like to reset Zynq so it can load FSBL application from sdcard again. 

Best Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager
You can pulse a soft reset by writing to this register- PSS_RST_CTRL[SOFT_RST]. This will reset won't re-sample the boot mode pins but will initiate reboot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi @vatsal.naik,

I am not sure what exactly you are looking for, But I understood that you may looking for multi boot.

if I am correct then this wiki page will helps you. http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/Zynq-7000+AP+SoC+Boot+-+Multiboot+Tech+Tip

Please check the soft reset functionality in multi boot tech tip.

Best Regards,

Srikanth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager
You can pulse a soft reset by writing to this register- PSS_RST_CTRL[SOFT_RST]. This will reset won't re-sample the boot mode pins but will initiate reboot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post