cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Zynq SDIO peripheral access.

I'm interested in making a basic digital camera with an SD card for the non volatile image storage. I haven't worked with Xilinx products before (used a another platform) but the Zynq system looks good for my application. For this reason I haven't used Vivado and the SDK much - only enough to start playing with examples to learn how to use the Zynqs. I have followed this:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2013_1/ug940-vivado-tutorial-embedded-design.pdf

tutorial to create a basic system. However when I look for the SDIO module in the IP configurator it isn't there. I assume this is because it's a permanent hardware.

So my question is how do I configure the hardware in Vivado in order to export the data to the SDK in order to write my software?

Thanks

George

3 Replies
Highlighted
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

answer you click on PS7 block and configure the SDIO, so it is there in vivado IP integrator..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

I want to test SDIO IP controller on xilinx vcu118 Emulation board with an Emulation peripheral daughter board ( on which there is micro SD slot to insert SDIO card)

For this, i need micro SDIO card. Can some one please suggest me a Micro SDIO card and where to get that?

Thanks 

0 Kudos