Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gma-87
Explorer
Explorer

calculate current on ZYNQ ?

hi

i am searching how to get the current value on ZYNQ.

i found this topic 

if we talk about estimation using Vivado, what interval can we define it for our real design fonctionnality ? 

all report generated by vivado after synthesis step, can we use it to make our real 

thank you

My blog : www.xilinx-video.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
3 Replies
austin
Scholar
Scholar

http://www.xilinx.com/products/design_tools/logic_design/xpe.htm

Start with downloading the Zynq estimator tool.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
gma-87
Explorer
Explorer

hi Austin,

but what about using the estimation report on vivado, what difference ?

thank you

My blog : www.xilinx-video.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
umamahe
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Unlike ASIC in FPGA (Including Zynq) everything (IP cores, logic, IO standard, drive strength etc all) is programmable. So we are not able to publishing power consumption directly in our documents since it is mostly dependent on user design (Code).

• However to estimate the power in your FPGA Xilinx provides a complete solution that encompasses power estimators and analyzers, power-driven implementation tool algorithms

• XILINX Power Estimator tool helps to customer to estimate the power roughly before your design implementation.

• Xilinx Power Analyzer (XPA) tool which delivered along with ISE Design pack help to customer accurate power analysis after design implementation.

See the Power Solutions page for power estimation guidelines and tools:
http://www.xilinx.com/products/technology/power/index.htm 

Please mark this post as an "Accept as solution" in case if it helped to resolve your query. So that it will help to other forum users to directly refer to the answer.

Give kudos to this post in case if you think the information is useful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos