cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

displaying a video from a vga video input

When I want to generate the bitstream, I found this error. 

ERROR:Place:713 - IOB component "fpga_0_DDR2_SDRAM_DDR2_DQ_pin<13>" and IODELAY
   component
   "DDR2_SDRAM/DDR2_SDRAM/mpmc_core_0/gen_v5_ddr2_phy.mpmc_phy_if_0/u_phy_io_0/g
   en_dq[13].u_iob_dq/u_idelay_dq" must be placed adjacent to each other into
   the same I/O tile in order to route net
   "DDR2_SDRAM/DDR2_SDRAM/mpmc_core_0/gen_v5_ddr2_phy.mpmc_phy_if_0/u_phy_io_0/g
   en_dq[13].u_iob_dq/dq_in". The following issue has been detected: 
   Some of the logic associated with this structure is locked. This should cause
   the rest of the logic to be locked.A problem was found at site IODELAY_X0Y56
   where we must place IODELAY
   DDR2_SDRAM/DDR2_SDRAM/mpmc_core_0/gen_v5_ddr2_phy.mpmc_phy_if_0/u_phy_io_0/ge
   n_dq[13].u_iob_dq/u_idelay_dq in order to satisfy the relative placement
   requirements of this logic.  IODELAY
   DDR2_SDRAM/DDR2_SDRAM/mpmc_core_0/gen_v5_ddr2_phy.mpmc_phy_if_0/u_phy_io_0/ge
   n_dqs[0].u_iob_dqs/u_iodelay_dq_ce appears to already be placed there which
   makes this design unplaceable.  
ERROR:Pack:1654 - The timing-driven placement phase encountered an error.
ERROR:Xflow - Program map returned error code 2. Aborting flow execution...
make: *** [__xps/vga_kit_routed] Error 1

ERROR:Place:713 - IOB component "fpga_0_DDR2_SDRAM_DDR2_DQ_pin<13>" and IODELAY   component   "DDR2_SDRAM/DDR2_SDRAM/mpmc_core_0/gen_v5_ddr2_phy.mpmc_phy_if_0/u_phy_io_0/g   en_dq[13].u_iob_dq/u_idelay_dq" must be placed adjacent to each other into   the same I/O tile in order to route net   "DDR2_SDRAM/DDR2_SDRAM/mpmc_core_0/gen_v5_ddr2_phy.mpmc_phy_if_0/u_phy_io_0/g   en_dq[13].u_iob_dq/dq_in". The following issue has been detected:    Some of the logic associated with this structure is locked. This should cause   the rest of the logic to be locked.A problem was found at site IODELAY_X0Y56   where we must place IODELAY   DDR2_SDRAM/DDR2_SDRAM/mpmc_core_0/gen_v5_ddr2_phy.mpmc_phy_if_0/u_phy_io_0/ge   n_dq[13].u_iob_dq/u_idelay_dq in order to satisfy the relative placement   requirements of this logic.  IODELAY   DDR2_SDRAM/DDR2_SDRAM/mpmc_core_0/gen_v5_ddr2_phy.mpmc_phy_if_0/u_phy_io_0/ge   n_dqs[0].u_iob_dqs/u_iodelay_dq_ce appears to already be placed there which   makes this design unplaceable.  ERROR:Pack:1654 - The timing-driven placement phase encountered an error.ERROR:Xflow - Program map returned error code 2. Aborting flow execution...make: *** [__xps/vga_kit_routed] Error 1

Thanks for help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Instructor
Instructor

Not enough information.

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos