Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

executable.elf creation problem

hi all
i have a microblaze project.
my software project name is tcptest, i ran the cuild all user applications option i also genratd library and board support package but no executable.elf is created.
i have searched the entire project folder including tcptest
please help
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: executable.elf creation problem

Hello.

Are you getting any warning or error when you go for build all user applications.

Also check the path of your particular software code in the linker script.

See if it is pointing the elf file in that folder only.

Also try cleaning your software and right click on your software project and specifically buid that application only.

See if elf file is created. 

Best of luck.
--
Unlimited in my Limits.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: executable.elf creation problem

well i tried doing that i tried that but it give me the following messages but still did not create the executable.elf file

At Local date and time: Mon Aug 03 08:47:06 2009
 xbash -q -c "cd /cygdrive/d/practice/final2/; /usr/bin/make -f system.make tcptest_program; exit;" started...
mb-gcc -O2 /cygdrive/d/practice/final2/txperf.c /cygdrive/d/practice/final2/main.c /cygdrive/d/practice/final2/platform.c  -o tcptest/executable.elf \
 -Wl,-defsym -Wl,_TEXT_START_ADDR=0x86000000 -Wl,-defsym -Wl,_STACK_SIZE=200000 -Wl,-defsym -Wl,_HEAP_SIZE=200000 -mno-xl-soft-mul -mxl-pattern-compare -mcpu=v7.10.a   -g    -I./microblaze_0/include/  -L./microblaze_0/lib/  \
 -llwip4 
Done!

may be my installation has gone bad my SYG viewer is also not working although i reinstalled it . may be reinstalling may help.

0 Kudos