01-18-2021 03:23 AM
01-18-2021 09:20 AM
Ok, well, I have never seen ILA failing to capture data and in any case, I would expect it failing in extreme (high speed) conditions, not with an Uart. So, my guesses for you not capturing data are:
- There is no data, you may need your software sending things more than once
- Your software is not running, for whatever reason
- You have attached ILA to the receiver's TX instead of the transmitter's TX
- You need to trigger the ILA on a TX edge (either will work)
- If your sw just starts and sends a 'hello' or whatever text at start-up, ILA won't capture it (there is a special procedure for ILA to capture from start), so you may need your sw sending things all the time.