UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor rcordeau
Visitor

AXI Chip2Chip slave i2c interrupts

Hi,

I have a design that uses a Zynq as a Chip2Chip master over Aurora 8B talking to a Artix Chip2Chip2 slave device that contains an i2c eeprom that I'd like to read. I have communication over the Chip2Chip working, as I can read/write in to a BRAM on the slave side because I have a 1M memory region on the Zynq side for the C2C master and the BRAM on the slave is at the starting address of the C2C. I can also talk to the axi-i2c on the slave side and peek the registers, but I want to be able to use the axi-i2c device from petalinux on the Zynq side using the i2c-xiic driver. That driver needs interrupts from the i2c device to work. So, how can I "pass" interrupts from the slave side i2c device over the Chip2Chip link back in to the Zynq so that the driver can work properly? Or do I just have to rely on polled reading/writing?

Thanks,

Rob

0 Kudos