UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scholar beandigital
Scholar

AXI traffic generator andchecker

Jump to solution

Hi

Do Xilinx provide IP that would generate AXI write and read requests and then compare the read data to the write?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar hbucher
Scholar

Re: AXI traffic generator andchecker

Jump to solution

@beandigital PG125

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/axi_traffic_gen/v2_0/pg125-axi-traffic-gen.pdf

Check page 67

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
2 Replies
Scholar hbucher
Scholar

Jump to solution

@beandigital PG125

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/axi_traffic_gen/v2_0/pg125-axi-traffic-gen.pdf

Check page 67

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Dear Sir,

I am simulating AXI Traffic Generator in Master Loopback mode without PS intervention. I have connected M_AXIS_MASTER to S_AXIS_MASTER. I have given the appropriate signal to clk and reset port. I have generated a high pulse at core_ext_stop and core_ext_start port. When I simulate the design, axis_err_count port is 0000. 

To check whether axis_err_count port is counting no. of errors properly, I corrupted the m_axis_1_tdata as follows and, then fed to s_axis_1_tdata:

assign s_axis_1_tdata_c = m_axis_1_tdata + 32'd10;

Still s_axis_err_count is 0000. Please suggest how to resolve this issue.

Further, I brought up all AXI stream data interface signal to the top Verilog module as port, then I simulated the design. I observed following in the simulation result:

1. m_axis_1_tvalid and s_axis_1_tready is never high. Please see below the attachment.  

Please help me out to sort the above issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you and Regards,

Puja Kumari

Capture.PNG
0 Kudos