UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

About AXI lite slv_reg for custom ip purpose

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm traying to learn zynq soc for a while. When I generete a custom axi lite (default setting), vivado gives me 4 slv_reg(slv_reg0islv_reg1,slv_reg2,slv_reg3). However I need 8 of them. Can I manually add svl_reg to the hdl file (slv_reg4, slv_reg5,....) or how to do that?

(default setting),

axi.PNG

Thank you.

axi.PNG
axi.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

回复: About AXI lite slv_reg for custom ip purpose

Jump to solution

Hi @fpgatr ,

Change the number of Registers from 4 to 8.

You will find slv_reg4-7 in hdl file.

It is not suggested to manually add another 4 slv_reg.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
2 Replies

回复: About AXI lite slv_reg for custom ip purpose

Jump to solution

Hi @fpgatr ,

Change the number of Registers from 4 to 8.

You will find slv_reg4-7 in hdl file.

It is not suggested to manually add another 4 slv_reg.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
Scholar dgisselq
Scholar

Re: About AXI lite slv_reg for custom ip purpose

Jump to solution

@fpgatr,

Don't forget to "fix" the generated code before using it!  Xilinx's demo AXI and AXI-lite examples both have bugs in them that might cause your design to freeze up when you aren't expecting it.

Dan