UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor akhikhlukha
Visitor

Access to CSU registers

Hello All,

I'm working on a program which needs to get access to CSU registers in order to make simple crypto operations. My utility is developed for the proprietary RTOS which is running on the ZCU102 platform. Any attempt to read a value from any CSU register is leading to the SIGBUS error. While searching for solutions I have found a suggestion to use ATF to do MMIO_READ/WRITE operations. However I'm unable to do that because respective requests are ended with XST_PM_NO_ACCESS status.

I'm looking for any solution to get simple access to AES hardware accelerator. Could you advise me how can I do that?

Thanks in  advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar jmcclusk
Scholar

Re: Access to CSU registers

Just a sanity check.. are you using the XILSecure library then?   these modules?

xsecure_aes.h: This file contains the driver interface for AES module.
• xsecure_aes.c : This file contains the implementation of the driver interface for AES
module

Don't forget to close a thread when possible by accepting a post as a solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor akhikhlukha
Visitor

Re: Access to CSU registers

I was using these modules as the reference code and created my utility using the similar approach.

0 Kudos