UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer sssss971412
Observer

BVALID stays low in custom ip

Hi everyone,

I have a problem in transporting the data from custom ip to MEMORY INTERFACE . This is my block design 

bd.PNG

shell_axi_v_1_0 is my ip . When i read the data from MIG it work very well.But it fail in transport the data to the MIG.I want to burst all of my data but it only 64 data can be transported.

error.PNG

I find the promble in  Bvalid. It still low and MIG didn't feedback the signal.  MIG part already finish receive the data but WLAST still keep  high. i don't know where is the error. Can tell me where is the promble? THANKS 

error2.PNG 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar dgisselq
Scholar

Re: BVALID stays low in custom ip

@sssss971412,

First thought: You said you were transferring bursts of 64-beats, and yet AWLEN is set to 255.  You shouldn't expect BVALID to go high until you send it AWLEN+1 beats of data, with WLAST high on only the last beat.  Beyond that, I'd love to count out the number of beats to make certain they match, but ... the imagery format supported by the forum just isn't that good.

With just the information you've given above, it would be a challenge to tell you for certain what the problem is.  Sorry.  Were you to share Verilog or even VHDL for your custom component, then it might be easier.  Might.  Depends upon the complexity of the underlying design.

Dan

0 Kudos
Observer sssss971412
Observer

Re: BVALID stays low in custom ip

THANK you very much.  yes,you are right .Becasue I set the parameter  C_M_AXI_BURST_LEN in 64 .now it can work well .thanks 

0 Kudos