UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer tallman18
Observer

Custom IP on PLB

Hi, I am trying to add a custom ip on PLB however I got some troubles.

The platform used is

ML-507,

MicroBlaze,

EDK/SDK 13.4.

I created a template using "Create or Import... " wizard. The custom ip is based on memory spaces, phase timer is not included. Custom ip gets the read/write requests the drives the external memory. When the external memory acknowledges the ip then it acknowledges the PLB and so on. I analyzed the example memory code and drive the PLB signals(data bus and ack.) in a similar way. The  IP2Bus_RdAck signal is driven for 1-clk-cycle so I did the same in my code. However sometimes I read wrong data, so I debugged the PLB signals and get the attached view. I tried several things like giving long ack. signal but it didnt worked. I dont know where I am wrong.  I am really stucked at this point and cant go on. Any helps appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

Note: Since I couldnt use internet on the PC that I work, I tried to draw thw signals myself.

Tags (2)
PLB_DEBUG.JPG
0 Kudos