UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Deassert axi dma interrupt over axi lite interface

Jump to solution

I have a design in vivado 2018.2 that uses the axi dma 7.1. The dma is in direct mode and I am only using the s2mm channel. I am programming the dma in a FSM and in simulation, I am seeing the dma transfers take place. I have the interrupt on complete enabled and I am also seeing the interrupt pin; s2mm_introut; assert at the end of the trasfer.

I am however, unable to deassert/clear this interrupt over the axi lite interface. I have tried to disable the interrupt upon transfer complete in the s2mm_dmacr, and the pin goes low. But when I enable the interrupt again for the next transfer, the interrupt pin immediately goes high. Writing a 1 to the interrupt on complete bit in the s2mm_dmasr does not affect the pin. Any help on how to acheive this is appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Deassert axi dma interrupt over axi lite interface

Jump to solution

"Writing a 1 to the interrupt on complete bit in the s2mm_dmasr does not affect the pin" this is incorrect. My axi lite transfer that did this was not finishing successfully. I fixed that, and it works now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Deassert axi dma interrupt over axi lite interface

Jump to solution

"Writing a 1 to the interrupt on complete bit in the s2mm_dmasr does not affect the pin" this is incorrect. My axi lite transfer that did this was not finishing successfully. I fixed that, and it works now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos