UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer saurabhnair
Observer

How to route EMIO signals through PL logic

As in some examples of zc702, I could route EMIO to PL side package pins.

But, how can I route the EMIO signals through the PL logic. I couldn't find any examples about it.

It is said it can be routed through PL logic in the tutorials video on "MIO and EMIO configuration for Zynq7000", but HOW?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: How to route EMIO signals through PL logic

Hi ,

Can you please refer to the AR http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/51786.htm

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer saurabhnair
Observer

Hi achutha,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I had looked into the example "gio_mio_emio_axi". It just connects the EMIO signals to DS (LED).

Now , say I have made a combinational logic circuit in the PL. Then, can I use the EMIO signals as input to that logical circuit, without assigning the EMIO signals to any package pins?

Thanks,

Saurabh Nair

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Observer saurabhnair
Observer

My mistake,

Only thing I had to do, was to map EMIO to a signal and use that signal in my VHD code.

0 Kudos