UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

I2C interrupts are not working on Zynq

Jump to solution

Using a Microzed, Vivado 2014.3, Win 64-bit

Configured MIO pin 10 as I2C interrupt pin for I2C0. Anytime the interrupt is asserted the XIicPs_MasterSendPolled  (does the same thing in the Recv function) function in xiicps_master.c hangs while waiting for a completion.

The errata says something similar to this http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/61665.html 

The errata implies that this problem only exists with a repeated start condition and only during a read operation. I am seeing problems for both xmt & rcv and I  am not doing a repeated start. Looks very much broken to me.

Thanks, 

-JK

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I2C interrupts are not working on Zynq

Jump to solution

I put the interrupt outside of the I2C handler since the driver didn't work properly.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

hi,

would that be possible to attach the code that you are testing?

--hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

I put the interrupt outside of the I2C handler since the driver didn't work properly.

Thanks.

0 Kudos