UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor dan4nguyen
Visitor

I2C with Xilinx ZC706 board

Hi Support,

I would like to connect a Aardvark I2c/spi device to the J4 PM BUS of the Xilinx zc706 target board.

also How I  am able to drive the I2c signals to the J4 PM BUS connector of the Xilinx zc706 board?   XIlinx software and files that needs?

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Danny Nguyen

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor dan4nguyen
Visitor

Re: I2C with Xilinx ZC706 board

I am new and I need helps with this I2C issue. I want to connect a Aardvark I2C/SPI Host adapter to the J4 PMBUS connector of the Xilinx ZC706 board. I found these signals on Xilinx J4 connector: PMBUS CTRL,PMBUS CLK, PMBUS ALERT, and PMBUS DATA, GND.

For the hardware connection, Is it correct that I only need to connect SDA to PMBUS Data, SCL to PMBUS CLK, GND to GND and voltage?

What are the requirements, configure, software application that I need to download and  setup so that I can run and scope these I2C signals?

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos