cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Implementation error of ISE project with microblaze processor

1. Good evening! I've got error message (see attached file) at implementation (translation) of ISE project, containing microblaze processor and Xilinx logic. However, when I deleted (temporarily) microblaze macro from the ISE project, everything was OK. The ISE version is 14.2. Could you help me to solve the problem with this error?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Implementation error of ISE project with microblaze processor

Hello @leofr ,

Please check this AR: http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/55401.htm 

As AR mentioned can you please try using ISE latest version?

Please let me know which OS you are using?

Did you installed your ISE just now? If YES please check the checksum value also.

To know the checksum follow below steps:

1) Provide your downloaded archive ZIP file to any checksum calculator and it will generate checksum value.

2)Comapre tool generated checksum value with Xilinx provided checksum value (It's present at Xilinx website).

3)If there is missmatch then download is currupt.

Thanks,

Yash 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Just do a clean up for all generated files in ISE and XPS.

Regards

Sikta

0 Kudos
Visitor
Visitor

I use XP (SP3).

There are no DRC errors in the project.

I cleaned up all generated files in ISE and XPS, but the error remained.

I installed ISE14.2 not just now. Some projects were implemented successfully, using this installation. Should I check the checksum in this case?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Seems to be a download issue. To check if the required file was downloaded correctly or not, you would need to compare the MD5 Checksum Value of the downloaded file (before you unzip it), with the MD5 Checksum value on the Xilinx “Downloads” page of the required file (e.g. the MD5 Sum Value for ISE Design Suite 12.4 (All Platforms) on the Xilinx Downloads page is eb743b99096e39a8996d8ee8e673b486). You can get the MD5 Checksum using the md5summer which can be downloaded fromwww.md5summer.org.
So, if the MD5 Checksum values are not matching, then the file was not downloaded correctly and in this case you would need to download the file again, to make sure the MD5 Checksum Values are matching in order to successfully install and use the tool.
If the MD5 Checksum values are matching, then try to extract this .zip file using a program such as 7-zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) for example, which can handle large tar files. Make sure you maintain the file structure while you are doing this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

I installed ISE14.7, and the implementation completed with no errors. But now at simulation (using ISIM) the program goes to reset state. I use axi interrupt controller, the source of interrupt is GPIO input. After enabling interrupts (after execution of function XIntc_Start) the program goes to reset state, then executes the code till the XIntc_Start function again, and then goes to reset (and so on). When I used ISE14.2, the same program didn't go to reset. I increased stack size from 0x400 to 0x1000 but it didn't solve the problem.

0 Kudos