UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant julian.bauer
Participant

Lwip - define options in opt.h

Jump to solution

Hello,

i try to use some functions like netif_set_status_callback from the netif.c library, but i have a problem, that the flag LWIP_NETIF_STATUS_CALLBACK must be set to one, but i cant find any option in the system.mss file and if i redefine the flag in my application code, it has no effect on the bsp.

Now i could copy this driver function into my app-code but for future it would be good to know how to set this functions active!

The Status Flags are located in lwip/opt.h

thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Participant julian.bauer
Participant

Re: Lwip - define options in opt.h

Jump to solution

my solution was to change the opt.h file directly in the directory C:\Xilinx\SDK\2014.4\data\embeddedsw\ThirdParty\sw_services\lwip140_v2_3\src\lwip-1.4.0\src\include\lwip

if you make changes in the sdk enviroment, the source file in this directory overrides the files in the sdk, so I changed the original file. May it would be better if I would do more changes to copy the \lwip140_v2_3 directory and add a new version.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Participant julian.bauer
Participant

Re: Lwip - define options in opt.h

Jump to solution

my solution was to change the opt.h file directly in the directory C:\Xilinx\SDK\2014.4\data\embeddedsw\ThirdParty\sw_services\lwip140_v2_3\src\lwip-1.4.0\src\include\lwip

if you make changes in the sdk enviroment, the source file in this directory overrides the files in the sdk, so I changed the original file. May it would be better if I would do more changes to copy the \lwip140_v2_3 directory and add a new version.

0 Kudos