UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer monica_4780
Observer

Microblaze connection to DDR

Hi, I want to execute my application code on MicroBlaze directly from DDR memory. In my vivado design, I have connected M_AXI_IP and M_AXI_DP port of MicroBlaze to S_AXI_HP1_FPD port of Zynq Ultrascale over AXI Interconnect.

I have changed the .text, .ini and .fini section of microblaze to point it to DDR as shown in the attached figure. However, I am unable to load the code from DDR and MicroBlaze does nothing.

Could someone please help me with executing the program on MicroBlaze from DDR. Any example or tutorial link would be helpful. 

PS : I am able to connect MicroBlaze to DDR with Instruction and Data Cache interface using M_AXI_IC and M_AXI_DC port on MicroBlaze. But I have problems when I try to connect it directly to DDR.

Thanks in Advance.

Tags (2)
sdk.png
0 Kudos