UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie sitka

Pmod signal output of constant voltaje that I would can modificate with terminal

Hi, well, I want to create a programa that use a microblaze and so use the terminal to create a output voltaje signal in Pmod (0- 1v signal that can be modified in real time by the terminal), I already can create a microblaze (and run the SDK interfaz), but I dont have idea that what type of Pmod add in the "ip block design"  in order to create the desire program, and too I dont know how to program the C code to generate the signal.

The target that I use is FPGA artyx 7 Basys 3.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Pmod signal output of constant voltaje that I would can modificate with terminal

Hi @sitka,

In general users go for AXI GPIO for input output signals to PMOD connected externally.

But you need to add driver of PMOD manufacturer software driver supplied with device into SDK and then write application over it to test.

Regards

Praveen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos