UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor m_kalburgi
Visitor

Problem in running the TEMAC code targetted for spartan1800 3ADSP

Hello,

I have the code for "Local Link Temac with SDMA and CSO" targetted for spartan1800 3ADSP eval board. I am using this code on my own board which is having spartan1800 3ADSP, ETHERNET PHY 83865 and SDRAM. I am using SDRAM for the DMA. I have made the cjhnges accordingly in the code for the SDRAM in MPMC module and also other changes such as ucf etc. I have tested the SDRAM using the Test Memory application successfully. The execution of RXTest/TxTest application was done from the SDRAM.

Also I have set the IP address of the PC as 192.168.1.50 and gateway as 192.168.1.1 . I am using cross-over cable for PC to board interface.

While running the RXTest/TxTest the code stops executing after printing the following message on the hyperterminal.

-----lwIP Transmit Test [Board -> Host] ------
To perform TCP TX bandwidth calculation, run iperf from your host machine as:
iperf -s -i 2 - p 2000
Board should have IP 192.168.1.50 (can be changed in txperf.c)
Board IP: 192.168.1.105
Netmask : 255.255.255.0
Gateway : 192.168.1.1
XLlTemac detect_phy: PHY detected.

I will be happy if I could get any suggestion on the above problem.

Thank you,

Manish Kalburgi,

VLSI Engineer,

Wavelet Group, Pune-21 India.

0 Kudos