UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP605 Embedded Kit Connect Problem

Hi all,

i wrote a program for SP605 Ebmedded Kit. The program have a ".bit" file and a ".elf" file. Now i am trying to load the files to FPGA. I can load the .bit file but i couldn't load the .elf file to FPGA. Because, after i load the .bit file, i must connect the board by using bash shell for loading the .elf file. However, it couldn't connect to FPGA. there is a error and the error:

"Error initializing: XMD failed to connect to remote target. Error::ERROR: MicroBlaze is under RESET. Check if the Reset input to MicroBlaze and its Bus Interfaces are connected properly UNABLE to STOP MicroBlaze."

How can i correct the problem? i couldn't load my program to FPGA...

Regards,

Cenk ALBAYRAK

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Re: SP605 Embedded Kit Connect Problem

Hi,

If you use 12.1 or 12.2 BSB wizard to create a project for SP605 and try the same thing again, would it work? I would recommend keeping everything as default (program and hardware platform) and making sure you have a known working system first. Then you may try to run your own program on it.

Hope it helps.

-Yan Shun Li

0 Kudos
Observer cenkalbayrak
Observer

Hi,

i solved the connect problem. As elzinga says, i corrected the clock and resets pins and then the problem was solved. You benefit from the examples which Xilinx gaves you for the reset and clock pins. The problem will be solved.

Regards,

Cenk Albayrak

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer lobe
Observer

Hello,

Can you please send me the correct clock and reset pins to use,

I have the same problem

Tags (1)
0 Kudos