UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor jhk
Visitor

Serial Flash Library examples in XSDK do not work

Hello,

I try to get any of the xilsf-examples in xsdk (2017.2) running but encounter problems.

I have a custom board with a XCKU115 and a Micron MT25QU01G Serial Flash (not the configuration flash). The MT25Q is in the list of supported devices.
Accessing the flash at lowest level not using any provided libries, etc. through the Xilinx QuadSPI-Core works fine (Configured in Quad-Mode). I am able to write to the flash and to read the correct bytes back. So the hardware is okay.

Trying to get the xsdk examples running fails.

BSP-Settings
* I have enabled the xilisf (Xilinx in-system and serial flash library)
* I set the serial_flash_family to 5 (Spansion/Cypress and Micron) -> Is "5" correct?

xilisf and xspi examples in xsdk (see screenshots):
There is no Micron example in the list, however, Intel and Numonyx, which are now part of serial flash devices provided by Micron.
Which is the correct example for the MT25QU01G? Is there a valid example for Micron Serial Flash at all which I can try?

Thanks in advance.

examples_1.pngexamples_2.png

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Voyager
Voyager

Re: Serial Flash Library examples in XSDK do not work

i think i have the same problem, i have mt25ql01g, when i initialize the xilsf library i have error. My bootloader , not using the library have also problems

0 Kudos