UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor paxuli
Visitor

Succesive writes and reads in the Qspi flash memory

Hello. I'm trying to execute the example "xqspips_flash_lqspi_example.c". It works fine if you execute the example one time but I need to write and read many times in the same address region of the Qspi. When I try to write and read more than one time in the test_address region of the example I am not able to write and read new data. I get the previous data in the ReadBuffer. However, if I Try to write to a different region, I am able to do it and I get the new data  in the ReadBuffer that I pretend to write.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Succesive writes and reads in the Qspi flash memory

Hi,

Can you send me the workspace?

--HS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor fourrunner72
Visitor

was there ever a solution to this issue?

I am currently seeing the same thing

0 Kudos
Visitor fourrunner72
Visitor

fyi, issue went away when i used the xqspips_g128_flash_example.c as an example reference

0 Kudos