UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

The GPIO ISR(Interrupt Service Routines) doesn't run as expected?

I'm puzzled about the GPIO interrupt.

I'm trying to generate an interrput signal in PL and transfer it to PS thru GP AXI Master Port.

When I make instantiation of GPIO IP core in XPS(EDK), I selected the 'GPIO Supports Interrupt', just as what is showed following.

1.jpg

And then, I make a connection between GPIO intr and GIC (Generic Interrupt Controller), just as what is showed following. In my C code in SDK, the C code is able to catch the interrupt signal successfully.

2..jpg

But the ISR(Interrupt Service Routines) doesn't run as expected.

About the C code, I almost imitate the following example.

14.2\ISE_DS\EDK\sw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\drivers\gpio_v3_00_a\examples\xgpio_intr_example.c

Anyone help me to check out what the problem is?

Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The GPIO ISR(Interrupt Service Routines) doesn't run as expected?

Hey 

I added a similar project I added my own ip that I want use in interruption, for add my own ip I create and importe peripheral with the XPS. Now I serach example in c language who use a custom peripheral added create and import peripheral. 

Best regards. 

0 Kudos