UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor javierperez
Visitor

Two Microblaze and Two Cores in QSPI (Zybo-Zynq)

Hi, im in the last stage of a proyect, in debug mode i have two microblaze and the two ARM core programm and all works perfect. The difficulty cames with programm this app  to the qspi, firs the Two arm apps are program using a fsbl in core 0 and waking up the core 1 after fsbl run (Thanks to the community). The last problem is charge the two microblaze apps, i find two solutions neither works for me:

1. Associate .ELF files into vivado, this doesnt work.

2.Load the apps into drr and reset microblaze from FSBL as its done in "Execute Microblaze Application from PS DDR" thas also fail , xapp1093 also give a solution but it is difficult to reproduce. Some of you have the same issue?? and find a simple solution or maybe an example to zybo board.

Please i really need to end this proyect, help me with any detail or info . THANKS

0 Kudos