UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie zahidi

UART 16550 example with interupts

Hi,

Does any one has a UART 16550 working example. If you change the uartlite to uart16550 in the base system builder it does not generate the correct files and the exaple in the SW directory seem not to work correclt either.

thanks,

Z

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Contributor
Contributor

Re: UART 16550 example with interupts

Did you try this?

http://www.opencores.org/project,uart16550

( didn't examine it, but you may not know this)

0 Kudos
Historian
Historian

zahidi wrote:

Hi,

Does any one has a UART 16550 working example. If you change the uartlite to uart16550 in the base system builder it does not generate the correct files and the exaple in the SW directory seem not to work correclt either.

thanks,

Z

Clean the project, and regenerate all of the libraries/etc.

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Hey 

I have question about the pinout interrupt of the uart 16550 I added the ip of opencores in my design I used the board zedboard zynq. When I tested the ip with my c programme the pinout int is high when I write fcr <--- 1 when I did a reset

fcr <--- 4 or fcr <---- 2 the pinout int was'nt low. Maybe I forget programm a register do you have a problem similar or a example in c language. 

Best regards. 

0 Kudos