UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant moktarbouain
Participant

Zynq 7000 : Access to the DDR by IP

Hi all,

I use the Zc 702 board.  Beginning, I created a custom peripheral (with CIP XPS) and  I used the 32 GP AXI Master to connect the PS with my accelerator in PL (AXI-Lite). The data is sent from PS to PL, then traitemnt is done via the hardware accelerator, finally the data returned from PL to   PS :

unsigned int Tab [4];   
       *r0=   Tab[0];
       *r1=   Tab[1];
       *r2=   Tab[2];
       *r3=   Tab[3];
       Tab[0] =   *r0;
       Tab[1] = *r1;
       Tab[2]= *r2;
       Tab[3] = *r3;      

And I got a correct result.

Now, since the data is stored in the DDR, I want that my accelerator uses the high performance (HP) 64 bit slave port to directly access to DDR. So, I created a custom peripheral (with CIP XPS), I choose AXI4 burst capable high-throughput memory mapped interface. After that, I connected the slave of my IP to AXI-Lite Master of PS and the master (64 bit) of IP to the HP slave port of PS. 

The problem that I can't found any solution or tutoral wich explain how I send  the adress of the Tab which allow to the IP to access to ddr. How the PL can access directly to the data of Tab??

Any help please??

Moktar.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Participant moktarbouain
Participant

Re: Zynq 7000 : Access to the DDR by IP

I forgot, r0, r1, r2 and r3 are software register.

0 Kudos