UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie abotelho94

Zynq 7000 SoC and VxWorks - Interrupts

I have a setup a IRQ_F2P interrupt in Vivado that is connected to an AXI_GPIO device which is connected to a system flag that denotes when data is available to be read on another device. I have been able to obtain the GIC CPU Base and Distributor addresses after exporting to the SDK, and created a boot image that includes a Zynq FSBL made in the SDK, the bitstream generated in Vivado, and u-boot, which boots the VxWorks application. I am having trouble linking the interrupt to an ISR in VxWorks. I have attempted to configure the GIC device both in the main function of the FSBL and also through accessing the registers in VxWorks and writing the correct corresponding values to them. I was hoping that someone would be able to enlighten me with the proper procedure to initializing the interrupt as to allow for it to be handled in the VxWorks application through an ISR. 

I would also like to add that the flag that I would like to generate the interrupt has been confirmed to be functioning properly, as I have been polling it for the time being. I am hoping to switch from a polling solution to an interrupt driven solution.

0 Kudos