UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scholar beandigital
Scholar

Zynq 7030

Anyone know when I will bew able to buy a 7030?

Jon

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Scholar austin
Scholar

Re: Zynq 7030

Jon,

That question needs to be answered by your Xilinx distributor,

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Scholar beandigital
Scholar

Austin,

As you work for Xilinx I would think that you would have some idea of when these devices will be put into production. #if you could indicate which quarter of the year then that would be helpful.

Jon

0 Kudos
Scholar austin
Scholar

Jon,

I know.  But, I am not allowed to reveal that information.  All such information is tightly managed, and is only available through the proper channels.

I can go look at the schedules, and the plans, and I can cleearly see what phase of the program any device is in, but, as I said, that information is presently not public, so I am prohibited from releasing it.  As soon as I see to "go" flag, then of course I can say what is already public here in the forums.

The forums are for support of announced, shipping products.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Observer borial
Observer

I remember xilinx promise ZYNQ will cost within 100$, but the 7045's price now , is more than 1000$, how can I do now?
0 Kudos
Scholar austin
Scholar

b,

In what quantity are you ordering?

If you wish to buy 10K parts, I am sure you will find a different price!

If you are buying one, well, then you pay an appropriate price for the small quantity.

Xilinx is not in the business of selling one or two parts:  we supply millions of parts to tens of thousands of customers.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos