UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer jxlannie
Observer

axi_dma driver with SG-mode in standalone mode

Jump to solution

In my application, the PL sends the continous collection datas to PS via the AXI_DMA ipcore which works at SG-mode, these datas are stored into LPDDR2 , and PS reads these datas from LPDDR2 ,then sends to PL ,like this :

无标题.png

In SDK,I import the example of 'xaxidma_example_sg_intr', this example is a loop test, and send 256*132B datas.

But in my application ,when the RXBUFFER receives datas ,copy them to a soft-buffer,then copy these datas to TXBUFFER, when continous collecting datas reach 65536*4B , the S_AXIS_S2MM_TREADY is asserted low , and never pulled up again. 

So, I don't know how to do let the RXBUFFER/TXBUFFER work as a ring-buffer. which API can I call? Or is there  a example for me ? (PS:I'm a new for C/C++ development).

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: axi_dma driver with SG-mode in standalone mode

Jump to solution
You need to enable circular mode and point the tail descriptor back to the head.
www.xilinx.com
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: axi_dma driver with SG-mode in standalone mode

Jump to solution
You need to enable circular mode and point the tail descriptor back to the head.
www.xilinx.com