UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer micallef25
Observer

baremetal USB for Ultra 96 board

Hi, I was curious if the examples in the below path are supported for Ultra96 board

Xilinx\SDK\2018.3\data\embeddedsw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\drivers

I have tried building a few and have failed. Curious where to find some examples or how to get my hands on some src to be able to send raw data via usb3.0. 

EDIT: build works after a few hacks and seems to not give error when running. I want to send data from one u96 to another u96 via usb one will always send one will always receive. The example seems to setup both EP handlers but how does one actually send the data? 

I just want to send an array of bytes.

something like write_usb3(&buff[0],num_bytes_to_send)

but not sure on how to even do that with the example.

Also, If I can not send data from usb to usb using the usb drivers. Is it possible to do this with a usb to ethernet adaptor?

If I get such an adaptor at the end of the day I still need to use the usb3 drivers to send data correct?

Thank you!

0 Kudos