UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer matrix39
Observer

how to "AXI to PLB" bridge with "PCIe" access ??

Hello everyone

i have a project based on PLB bus with custom IPs involving PCIe Bridge as well..

1.Now i want to port that project to AXI bus , what is the easiest way to do that...??

2.I connected a AXI to PLB bridge and PCIe bridge and added my old IP which were built for the PLB bus but i am not sure how to connect and configure these all....IS THERE ANY WORKING EXAMPLE FOR "SP605" board available... Please share !!

On PLB bus i am using registers as well as BRAMs But as far as i have studied and understood register interface is supported by AXI4-lite bus only and memory interface is supported by AXI4 bus.Now how could all there bridges could be connected to work together and with custom IPs...

i have downloaded some Ref Designs but they have only AXI bus no AXI to PLb and PCIe devices.

please guide thanks with best regards..

matrix

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Explorer
Explorer

Re: how to "AXI to PLB" bridge with "PCIe" access ??

Hi,

Matrix,

I also want  generic AXI to PLB Bridge and PLB to AXI bridge .

If you have found any information then please let me know.

Thank You.

-----VIshal Patel.

0 Kudos