UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer fahem
Observer

libeswpm/test_aux.h not found when compiling the ZU+ Example - Deep Sleep with Periodic Wake-up

Hello,

I am trying to test Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Design Example - Deep Sleep with Periodic Wake-up that you can find in this link 

http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/ZU%EF%BC%8B+Example+-+Deep+Sleep+with+Periodic+Wake-up. In this exemple, there are two applications: one for APU and the other for RPU (the C code of applications is provided). The problem is that I can not find the "libeswpm/test_aux.h" which is needed by the apllications. I think it includes the definition of this functions :IpiWaitForAck(), SyncWaitForReady(), PmTestInit() and IpiWaitForInitSuspend(). I am working with vivado, SDK and Petalinux versions 2016.4 on ZCU 102 Board. So could you please help me to find this file so I can compile the apllication?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor cfbyton
Visitor

Re: libeswpm/test_aux.h not found when compiling the ZU+ Example - Deep Sleep with Periodic Wake-up

I have the same issue with this library.  Is there any solution?

Chris

0 Kudos

Re: libeswpm/test_aux.h not found when compiling the ZU+ Example - Deep Sleep with Periodic Wake-up

This issue is taken up by Xilinx engineers on priority and presently working to find solution. 

This post will be updated once we have root caused and have workaround or solution. 

0 Kudos

Hi @cfbyton @fahem,

Have you tried this method ? https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18842048/ZU+Example+-+PM+Hello+World

I got this library supporting files and able to build application for apu_application.c mentioned in the previous wiki.

I am attaching my workspace here. You can replace your application in hello/src/ and build.

If you see any dependencies like libeswpm/test_aux.h then replace them with "test_aux.h" as I have copied all the dependent files in hello/src/

Best Regards
Kranthi
--------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos