UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor chenxufeng
Visitor

spartan 605 lltemac and mpmc/sdma problems

hi everyone,   

When i use lltemac and sdma to transfer data for my spartan 605,some problems arise.Because i am a beginer,i use the example  " xlltemac_example_intr_sgdma.c" as my starting point.

We don't need loopback mode,so i made some changes here:

First,in function TemacUtilFrameHdrFormatMAC(&TxFrame,TemacMACBoard,TemacMACHost) ,i use two MAC address as the source mac and Destination address;

Second,didn't use the function "TemacUtilEnterLoopback" to set the "loopback " mode ;

Third,i only use the "TemacSgDmaIntrExample" and "TemacSgDmaIntrSingleFrameExample";

so,when i use the function "XLlDma_mBdRingGetIrq" to acquire the irqstatus,i got the returned value "0x10004" and "LlDma: Error: IrqStatus & XLLDMA_IRQ_ALL_ERR_MASK",totally confused about this value.why this value generated?

And below is my source  code.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Visitor chenxufeng
Visitor

Re: spartan 605 lltemac and mpmc/sdma problems

Will anyone tell me something?

There is no one who is good at it around me ,so i think there are so many people on the net i can ask for help.

I check the "mpmc" datasheet and found that IRQ_REG bit 16 is reserve bit,but why i get irqstatus "0x10004"?

0 Kudos

Re: spartan 605 lltemac and mpmc/sdma problems

Is there anyone use the sp605 board with XPS_LL_TEMAC and MPMC/sdma to transfer data?

Please help me and bring me out of trouble?Thanks very much!

0 Kudos