UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

The problems of the newest SDx Version 2018.3 I personally recommend not upgrading the 2018.3 version

I have two projects, one is accessing memory based on a custom hardware platform, another is lane recognition program based on the opencv. When I reinstalled SDx 2018.3, the previous program could not be complied successfully. The project hint for the custom hardware platform could not find the MIG interface. The lane recognition program prompts SdsCompiler 83-5019 error. Delete the files in the project manually, there will still be SDx development environment flash exit problem, this problem is very serious by the 2018.2 version. How do you deal with these problems?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: The problems of the newest SDx Version 2018.3 I personally recommend not upgrading the 2018.3 version

Hi, @sharpmddr ,

Currently the custom platform related issue is not supported in the forum. 

Can the issue be supported in Xilinx platform?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos