UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor alterade2
Visitor

disable warning message

How can I disable the warning message "double precision constant requires cl_khr_fp64, casting to single precision" ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Voyager
Voyager

Re: disable warning message

Hey @alterade2,

How can I disable the warning message "double precision constant requires cl_khr_fp64, casting to single precision" ?

You can disable the warning by removing or commenting out the #warning (or #error) directive from the source code.

But most likely you want to either replace the double precision constant by a single precision one or alternatively enable the cl_khr_fp64 extension (before the first double precision constant) to support double precision.

#pragma OPENCL EXTENSION cl_khr_fp64 : enable

Hope this helps,

Herbert

-------------- Yes, I do this for fun!
0 Kudos
Visitor alterade2
Visitor

Re: disable warning message

Thank you for your instructions!  I wondered if the tool can do that so that I don't need to  replace the double precision constant by a single precision one manually.

0 Kudos