UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor codyhsieh
Visitor

30-Day Trial doesn't work for SDSoC?

Unfortunately there seems to be an issue in regard to activating SDSoC with a 30-day trial license created by the Vivado License Manager. After defining a workspace for SDSoC, I am presented with an error dialog that reads:

"A license for SDSoC is not found. Please fun the Vivado License Manager to troubleshoot license problems or contact Xilinx to obtain a license. 
Do you want to acquire a license now?"

After proceeding to the Vivado License Manager and selecting "Start Now! 30 Day Trial" and "Process Now" I am presented with a dialog saying "A Trial License has already been generated."

Additionally when I go to View License Status there appears to be a Trial License activated. Anyway to solve this issue?
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: 30-Day Trial doesn't work for SDSoC?

Hi @codyhsieh,

I am quite sure there is no evaluation license for SDSoC. That is why it is not working. I think the evaluation license you have generated is only for the Vivado HLx Design Suite (vivado + vivado HLS)

The only way to solve this is to acquire a license for SDSoC.

Regards,

Florent

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: 30-Day Trial doesn't work for SDSoC?

Yes, there is currently no eval license available for SDSoC.

You should contact your FAE who can help get you set up.

www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos