UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor nestorai
Visitor

Create project xfopencv in Zybo

Hello everybody, 

I am trying to build an example project using xfopencv in Zybo. I have tryied to follow this guide [Using the xfOpenCV Library on a Custom Platform section], but I can not accomplish to build the project. I am using SDx version 2017.2 on Windows 7 64bits.

I can follow the guide without any problem until step 17 (Expand the SDS++ Compiler →Directories tree.), but in step 18 I do not know where to get <OpenCV_location>\include folder. In the image attached it seems like some precompiled opencv library for arm, but i do not know where to get it. I tried to use the opencv library installed in my computer, but it does not work.

In adittion, using the opencv installed in my computer, I tried to keep following the tutorial, and I could follow it until step 31(Right-click the library function in the Project Explorer view and select Toggle HW/SW to move the function to the hardware). In this step I can not toggle to HW because inside "Includes" on Project Explorer I can not see the libraries that I included previously. Neither xfopencv nor opencv.

When I try to build the project a lot of errors appear (Build logs with the errors are attached.)

I am a completely noob using this platform, so probably I am missing something, but I can not figure out what it is.

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Create project xfopencv in Zybo

0 Kudos
Visitor nestorai
Visitor

Re: Create project xfopencv in Zybo

Thanks for your reply skalicky, I will try to follow the tutorial and check if everything works.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nestor

0 Kudos