Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Create project xfopencv in Zybo

Hello everybody, 

I am trying to build an example project using xfopencv in Zybo. I have tryied to follow this guide [Using the xfOpenCV Library on a Custom Platform section], but I can not accomplish to build the project. I am using SDx version 2017.2 on Windows 7 64bits.

I can follow the guide without any problem until step 17 (Expand the SDS++ Compiler →Directories tree.), but in step 18 I do not know where to get <OpenCV_location>\include folder. In the image attached it seems like some precompiled opencv library for arm, but i do not know where to get it. I tried to use the opencv library installed in my computer, but it does not work.

In adittion, using the opencv installed in my computer, I tried to keep following the tutorial, and I could follow it until step 31(Right-click the library function in the Project Explorer view and select Toggle HW/SW to move the function to the hardware). In this step I can not toggle to HW because inside "Includes" on Project Explorer I can not see the libraries that I included previously. Neither xfopencv nor opencv.

When I try to build the project a lot of errors appear (Build logs with the errors are attached.)

I am a completely noob using this platform, so probably I am missing something, but I can not figure out what it is.

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Create project xfopencv in Zybo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Create project xfopencv in Zybo

Thanks for your reply skalicky, I will try to follow the tutorial and check if everything works.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nestor

0 Kudos