cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ERROR: Linting 83-3010, long type not supported Windows

Hi there,

I'm trying to realize my first project with SDSoC on zcu106 evaluation platform. Therefore I create some custom IPs with the IP packager and built some C-callable libraries out of it. On Linux everything works fine, but on Windows I've got the following error by building one of the C-callable IP libraries.

C:\Users\User0\workspace\hw_algo_proj\Release\.Xil\sdx>exit /b 0 
Performing accelerator source linting for hw_algo_proj
ERROR: [Linting 83-3010] Linting: 'long' type not supported on Windows targeting Zynq MPSoC! @ C:/Users/User0/workspace/hw_algo_proj/src/src\hw_algo_proj.hpp:21:25
ERROR: [Linting 83-3010] Linting: 'long' type not supported on Windows targeting Zynq MPSoC! @ C:/Users/User0/workspace/hw_algo_proj/src/src\hw_algo_proj.hpp:21:80
ERROR: [Linting 83-3010] Linting: 'long' type not supported on Windows targeting Zynq MPSoC! @ C:\Users\User0\workspace\hw_algo_proj\Release\.Xil\rtl\hw_algo_proj.cpp:4:58
ERROR: [Linting 83-3010] Linting: 'long' type not supported on Windows targeting Zynq MPSoC! @ C:\Users\User0\workspace\hw_algo_proj\Release\.Xil\rtl\hw_algo_proj.cpp:4:87
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5111] sdslint exited with non-zero code processing C:/Users/User0/workspace/hw_algo_proj/Release/.Xil/rtl/hw_algo_proj.cpp for accelerator hw_algo_proj
Please correct any compilation or sds++ compatibility issues.

This occurs if I try to pass arrays of long type (uint64). On Linux this works.
I am using SDx 2018.3 on Windows 10 64bit.
Is there a possibility to support long types on Windows? Does it work in 2019.1?

And then I've got another question:
Is it possible to transfer parameter values via the function call of a C-callable IP library? Until now I only pass arrays (sequentially) using SDS data copy and access pattern pragmas. I want to transfer some parameter values like "image_size" for example. And in which order the data will be transferred? The parameter values have to be transferred before the data transfer of the arrays starts. How can I realize this?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos