UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie s6mabutt

ERROR: Linting 83-3010, long type not supported Windows

Hi there,

I'm trying to realize my first project with SDSoC on zcu106 evaluation platform. Therefore I create some custom IPs with the IP packager and built some C-callable libraries out of it. On Linux everything works fine, but on Windows I've got the following error by building one of the C-callable IP libraries.

C:\Users\User0\workspace\hw_algo_proj\Release\.Xil\sdx>exit /b 0 
Performing accelerator source linting for hw_algo_proj
ERROR: [Linting 83-3010] Linting: 'long' type not supported on Windows targeting Zynq MPSoC! @ C:/Users/User0/workspace/hw_algo_proj/src/src\hw_algo_proj.hpp:21:25
ERROR: [Linting 83-3010] Linting: 'long' type not supported on Windows targeting Zynq MPSoC! @ C:/Users/User0/workspace/hw_algo_proj/src/src\hw_algo_proj.hpp:21:80
ERROR: [Linting 83-3010] Linting: 'long' type not supported on Windows targeting Zynq MPSoC! @ C:\Users\User0\workspace\hw_algo_proj\Release\.Xil\rtl\hw_algo_proj.cpp:4:58
ERROR: [Linting 83-3010] Linting: 'long' type not supported on Windows targeting Zynq MPSoC! @ C:\Users\User0\workspace\hw_algo_proj\Release\.Xil\rtl\hw_algo_proj.cpp:4:87
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5111] sdslint exited with non-zero code processing C:/Users/User0/workspace/hw_algo_proj/Release/.Xil/rtl/hw_algo_proj.cpp for accelerator hw_algo_proj
Please correct any compilation or sds++ compatibility issues.

This occurs if I try to pass arrays of long type (uint64). On Linux this works.
I am using SDx 2018.3 on Windows 10 64bit.
Is there a possibility to support long types on Windows? Does it work in 2019.1?

And then I've got another question:
Is it possible to transfer parameter values via the function call of a C-callable IP library? Until now I only pass arrays (sequentially) using SDS data copy and access pattern pragmas. I want to transfer some parameter values like "image_size" for example. And in which order the data will be transferred? The parameter values have to be transferred before the data transfer of the arrays starts. How can I realize this?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos