UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor wsmich
Visitor

Getting started with reVISION - needed equipment

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

i want to get started with the reVISION stack. For that i have a questions that can maybe be answered of someone.

Do you need one of the suggested cameras for the Dense Optical Flow example or can you use another usb-camera?

"Live I/O: Dense Optical Flow - requires LI-IMX274MIPI-FMC or HDMI source or See3CAM_CU30 USB camera"

Any information and help is very appreciated.
Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Getting started with reVISION - needed equipment

Jump to solution

The user components mentioned in the wiki article here:http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/reVISION+Getting+Started+Guide

have been tested to work successfully with the reference design. Alternative components might work but Xilinx any other components with its reference design.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark an answer "Accept as solution" if a post has the solution to your issue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

The user components mentioned in the wiki article here:http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/reVISION+Getting+Started+Guide

have been tested to work successfully with the reference design. Alternative components might work but Xilinx any other components with its reference design.

Please mark an answer "Accept as solution" if a post has the solution to your issue.
0 Kudos
Newbie xilinxeng

Jump to solution

@akshayva I have questions about the reVISION tools.  Do you have contact info for someone that can answer questions about the reVISION software?  I know I can post questions on this forum.  But I don't think that's appropriate since I really need some guidance on the product.  I've looked at the reVISION getting started guide and other online resources.

0 Kudos
Visitor vandenplas
Visitor

Jump to solution

Did you get the revision stack to work?

I just get a message saying

I get the following error No M_AXI_GP port found in the platform!

Help!

0 Kudos