UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

How to Control GPIO on OS: Linux

Hello,

I create project on SDSoc 2018.2 using platform ZCU102. I select Operating System is Linux because I use about image processing. But I want to control 4 LEDs on PL via the GPIO. I found some discussion topics about UIO and mmap. Unfortunately, none of them work properly. So, could you introduce an official example case to use GPIO on Linux easily? Thank you very much!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: How to Control GPIO on OS: Linux

Hi @sharpmddr

This below  link will help you .

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18842398/Linux+GPIO+Driver

Thanks & regards

Aravind

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: How to Control GPIO on OS: Linux

Hi @sharpmddr

To add more in @aravindb's reply.

Please refer below link to prepare the petalinux image for SDSoC platform utility

https://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/xilinx2018_2/sdsoc_doc/linux-boot-files-bks1504034371884.html

Best Regards,

Nutan

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
0 Kudos