We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

How to build xfDNN project in sdx?

How to build xfDNN project in sdx?

I downloaded demo files named xfDNN-SDx-2017.2-Lounge-2017-09-07 from Xilinx. I have tried makefile and successfully compiled those and tested it on zcu102. Right now I am wondering how to compile those examples in sdx.

I added all required includes and libraries in the project settings and passed the compilation. When I was testing it, It printed error:

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 23.46.46.png And found the error generated during executing the  xfdnn_exec() function. I have following two questions:

1. How to fix this bug? If these examples can be only compiled with the makefile, is the propagation on the official website saying that the developing environment is sdx a lie? https://www.xilinx.com/applications/megatrends/machine-learning.html?utm_campaign=machhine&utm_source=aem&utm_medium=hprmo-en-r2&utm_term=&utm_content=learning.html

2. In case that the fact is that I just cannot compile it with sdx gui, is that possible to modify these examples to take the hdmi port on zcu102 and compile those only with the makefile?