UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

How to link OpenCV library with SDSoC

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am new in SDSoC. I developed an image processing algorithm on my PC. Now I want to port this algorithm on Zybo board.
First of all I want to run the algorithm on ARM without hardware acceleration using Linux system configuration.
When I Build the program in SDSoC I get the following errors:
- Build failed    Hand_gesture_recognition_1             C/C++ Problem
- Exiting sds++ : Error when calling 'arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++
- undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
- undefined reference to `cv::_OutputArray::_OutputArray(cv::Mat&)'
- undefined reference to `cv::cvtColor(cv::_InputArray const&, cv::_OutputArray const&, int, int)'
- undefined reference to `cv::fastFree(void*)'
- undefined reference to `cv::line(cv::Mat&, cv::Point_<int>, cv::Point_<int>, cv::Scalar_<double> const&, int, int, int)'
- undefined reference to `cv::Mat::copySize(cv::Mat const&)'
- undefined reference to `cv::Mat::copyTo(cv::_OutputArray const&) const'
- undefined reference to `cv::Mat::create(int, int const*, int)'
- undefined reference to `cv::Mat::deallocate()'
- undefined reference to `cv::split(cv::Mat const&, std::vector<cv::Mat, std::allocator<cv::Mat> >&)'
I don't know exactly how to link OpenCV library with SDSoC. Could someone guide me in this direction?
Thank you!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How to link OpenCV library with SDSoC

Jump to solution

I resolved the issue in the following way:

1. I downloaded the OpenCV Library Suite for SDSoC from Xilinx SDSoC page: https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/software-zone/sdsoc.html#libraries

2. I followed the steps described in the library's documentation to link the OpenCV Library.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Jump to solution

@bogdan.deac where did you install opencv ? usually it's as easy as -L lopencv_core etc.

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

I followed the steps from this tutorial: http://www.jonataubert.com/tuto/use_opencv_sdsoc.php steps 3.1) Include path, 3.2) Link the library and 3.3) Add -rpath-link. I use SDSoC 2016.4 on CentOS 7. In ThirdParty folder I don't have the opencv folder. On the other hand I have installed SDK and if I follow this path: /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2016.4/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch32 there are two folders: include and lib. In include folder are another two folders: opencv and opencv2.

I copied the opencv folder from /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2016.4/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/ in my Workspace.

In 3.1) Include path step I used /home/bdeac/Workspace/Licenta/SDSoC/opencv/aarch32/include/opencv2.

In 3.2) Link the library step I used /home/bdeac/Workspace/Licenta/SDSoC/opencv/aarch32/lib.

In 3.3) Add -rpath-link step I used -Wl,-rpath-link=/home/bdeac/Workspace/Licenta/SDSoC/opencv/aarch32/lib.

With this configuration I get the mentioned errors.

Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

I resolved the issue in the following way:

1. I downloaded the OpenCV Library Suite for SDSoC from Xilinx SDSoC page: https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/software-zone/sdsoc.html#libraries

2. I followed the steps described in the library's documentation to link the OpenCV Library.

0 Kudos
Visitor cheng_yang
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi,I want to know what should I do to link sdsoc2017.1 and opencv,I have already download xfopencv library,but I cannot find the link step....Please tell me in detail......thank you so much

0 Kudos
Visitor ykpgrr
Visitor

Jump to solution

I am also struggling with to link OpenCV library with SDx platform.
I am currently using the SDx 2017.2 version with ZEDBOARD. I compiled the OpenCV library with cross compile for arm and I follow this steps too:

But I cannot solve this issue. I get this error message when I want to build my code with OpenCV library:

ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5019] Exiting sds++ : Error when calling 'arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++     C:/Users/ykpgrr/Desktop/FPGA/workspaceSDx/preprocessing/Release/src/Preprocessing.o C:/Users/ykpgrr/Desktop/FPGA/workspaceSDx/preprocessing/Release/src/main.o C:/Users/ykpgrr/Desktop/FPGA/workspaceSDx/preprocessing/Release/_sds/swstubs/portinfo.o {-LC:\build_hardfp\lib} -lopencv_core -lopencv_imgproc -lopencv_imgcodecs -lopencv_features2d -lopencv_calib3d -lopencv_flann   -L C:/Xilinx/SDx/2017.2/target/aarch32-linux/lib -LC:/Users/ykpgrr/Desktop/FPGA/workspaceSDx/preprocessing/Release/_sds/swstubs -Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group -Wl,--start-group    -lpthread -lsds_lib -lxlnk_stub  -Wl,--end-group -o C:/Users/ykpgrr/Desktop/FPGA/workspaceSDx/preprocessing/Release/_sds/swstubs/preprocessing.elf'

I also added my project's C/C++ Build Settings: (build_hardfp is Opencv Library for arm)

aa11.JPG
aa22.JPG
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution
HI ykpgrr,

It looks like this thread already has an accepted solution. Please start another thread if the solution for this one doesn't work for you.

Sam
0 Kudos
Visitor semchan
Visitor

Jump to solution

hello, I also meet the same issue,may I know how you fixed the issue? Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Visitor semchan
Visitor

Jump to solution

hi, skalicky,

could you please explain the actions in detail? thanks.

0 Kudos
Visitor ykpgrr
Visitor

Jump to solution

Opencv library should be cross compiled with arm-linux-gnueabihf for developing Linux applications. Please look at page 12: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_2/ug1027-sdsoc-user-guide.pdf

0 Kudos
Observer xiangzhi
Observer

Jump to solution

Hi,I'm using SDSoC 2017.4.I meet this problem.

"D:\Xilinx\SDx\opencv-2.4.10-ARMlib\lib/libopencv_core.so: file not recognized: File format not recognized"

Why?The libs files that I'm using is the libs of zcu102-rv-ss-2017-4. 

tt.png
0 Kudos
Participant hitpmpm@163.com
Participant

Jump to solution

hello @bogdan.deac

I met the same problem,can you tell me more details,which pdf did you use,thanks very much!

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution
Hello,

I have just installed SDx 2017.4. I will come back with a response in the following days.

Best regards,
Bogdan D.
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

I use SDSoC 2018.2 on Ubuntu-16.04.2-desktop-amd64, want to get video from USB and send it to the DP display, for the next step of video processing, neural network and hardware acceleration.

I make a new project based on zcu104, the source code test.cpp is:

#include <iostream>
#include <cstdio>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <opencv2/opencv.hpp>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
	cout<<"Test"<<endl;
	cv::VideoCapture cap(1);
	cv::Mat img;
	if (!cap.isOpened())
	{
		cout<<"cannot open the camera "<<endl;
		return -1;
	}
	while (true)
	{
		cap>>img;
		cv::imshow("output",img);
		cv::waitKey(0);
	}
	return 0;
}

followed the steps from this tutorial: http://www.jonataubert.com/tuto/use_opencv_sdsoc.php 

In 3.1) Include path step I used /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/include/opencv2

In 3.2) Link the library step I used Librarys(-l) with opencv_core, opencv_features2d, opencv_highgui, opencv_imgproc, and search path(-L)with /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib

In 3.3) Add -rpath-link step I used -Wl,-rpath-link=/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib

In compile step, it reports "cv::VideoCapture cannot be referenced correctly". The specific log information is as follows:

11:32:50 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project test ****
make pre-build main-build 
sdsoc_make_clean Release

Building file: ../src/test.cpp
Invoking: SDS++ Compiler
sds++ -Wall -O3 -I"../src" -I/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/include/opencv2 -c -fmessage-length=0 -MT"src/test.o" -MMD -MP -MF"src/test.d" -MT"src/test.o" -o "src/test.o" "../src/test.cpp" -sds-sys-config a53_linux -sds-proc a53_linux -sds-pf "zcu104"
Create data motion intermediate representation
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.2/include/opencv2/ml/ml.hpp:957:18: warning: 'CvForestTree::train' hides overloaded virtual functions [-Woverloaded-virtual]
    virtual bool train( CvDTreeTrainData* trainData, const CvMat* _subsample_idx, CvRTrees* forest );
                 ^
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.2/include/opencv2/ml/ml.hpp:863:18: note: hidden overloaded virtual function 'CvDTree::train' declared here: different number of parameters (2 vs 3)
    virtual bool train( CvMLData* trainData, CvDTreeParams params=CvDTreeParams() );
                 ^
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.2/include/opencv2/ml/ml.hpp:873:26: note: hidden overloaded virtual function 'CvDTree::train' declared here: different number of parameters (8 vs 3)
    CV_WRAP virtual bool train( const cv::Mat& trainData, int tflag,
                         ^
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.2/include/opencv2/ml/ml.hpp:1145:18: warning: 'CvBoostTree::train' hides overloaded virtual functions [-Woverloaded-virtual]
    virtual bool train( CvDTreeTrainData* trainData,
                 ^
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.2/include/opencv2/ml/ml.hpp:863:18: note: hidden overloaded virtual function 'CvDTree::train' declared here: different number of parameters (2 vs 3)
    virtual bool train( CvMLData* trainData, CvDTreeParams params=CvDTreeParams() );
                 ^
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.2/include/opencv2/ml/ml.hpp:873:26: note: hidden overloaded virtual function 'CvDTree::train' declared here: different number of parameters (8 vs 3)
    CV_WRAP virtual bool train( const cv::Mat& trainData, int tflag,
                         ^
Compiling /home/user/workspace/test/src/test.cpp
sds++ log file saved as /home/user/workspace/test/Release/_sds/reports/sds_test.log

Finished building: ../src/test.cpp

Building target: test.elf
Invoking: SDS++ Linker
sds++ -L/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib -Wl,-rpath-link=/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib --remote_ip_cache /home/user/workspace/ip_cache -o "test.elf"  ./src/test.o   -lopencv_core -lopencv_features2d -lopencv_highgui -lopencv_imgproc -dmclkid 1  -sds-sys-config a53_linux -sds-proc a53_linux -sds-pf "zcu104"
Removing implementation files from previous run
Analyzing object files
... /home/user/workspace/test/Release/src/test.o
Using prebuilt hardware
Skipping block diagram (BD), address map, port information and device registration for partition 0
Prepare hardware access API functions
Create accelerator stub functions
Compile hardware access API functions
Compile accelerator stub functions
Enable generation of boot files
Compile hardware access API functions
Link application ELF file
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libgtk-3.so.0, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libgdk-3.so.0, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libcairo.so.2, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libgobject-2.0.so.0, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libglib-2.0.so.0, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libjpeg.so.62, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libwebp.so.6, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libpng16.so.16, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch64/lin/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/7.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libtiff.so.5, needed by /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/home/user/workspace/test/Release/src/test.o: In function `main':
test.cpp:(.text.startup+0x78): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::VideoCapture(int)'
test.cpp:(.text.startup+0xac): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::isOpened() const'
test.cpp:(.text.startup+0xd0): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::operator>>(cv::Mat&)'
test.cpp:(.text.startup+0xf8): undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
test.cpp:(.text.startup+0x104): undefined reference to `cv::imshow(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, cv::_InputArray const&)'
test.cpp:(.text.startup+0x14c): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::~VideoCapture()'
test.cpp:(.text.startup+0x180): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::~VideoCapture()'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_filter@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_get_IHDR@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_create_read_struct@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_time_val_add'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_queue_draw'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_simple_progression@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_finish_compress@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_write_scanlines@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_chooser_add_filter'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_return_if_fail_warning'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_type_register_static_simple'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_filter_add_pattern'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_timeout_add'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFReadRGBATile'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `WebPEncodeBGRA'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gdk_pixbuf_new_from_data'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFSetWarningHandler'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gdk_window_get_height'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_write_image@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `WebPEncodeLosslessBGRA'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_std_error@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_parent_window'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `WebPDecodeBGRAInto'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_style_attach'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_type'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_resize'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_set_quality@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_cond_broadcast'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_finish_decompress@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_usleep'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFClose'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_compression_strategy@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFReadRGBAStrip'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_stdio_src@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_window'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_get_current_time'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_type_class_peek'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_gray_to_rgb@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_set_geometry_hints'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_style'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_queue_resize'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_create_write_struct@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_alloc_huff_table@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_error@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_range_set_range'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_get_io_ptr@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_set_defaults@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_set_window'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_read_scanlines@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_CreateCompress@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gdk_window_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_set_allocation'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_range_get_type'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_scale_set_digits'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_chooser_set_filter'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_interlace_handling@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_container_get_type'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_move'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_write_info@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_palette_to_rgb@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_destroy_read_struct@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFReadEncodedTile'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_read_update_info@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_thread_self'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_allocated_width'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFWriteScanline'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_start_compress@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_label_new'
make: *** [test.elf] Error 1
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFReadDirectory'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_cond_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFReadEncodedStrip'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_CreateDecompress@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_set_title'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_bgr@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_container_add'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_allocation'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_box_get_type'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_filter_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_signal_connect_data'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_vbox_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_start_decompress@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_destroy_decompress@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_destroy'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_box_pack_start'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_chooser_set_current_name'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFIsTiled'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFWriteEncodedStrip'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_chooser_get_type'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_visual'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gdk_window_get_width'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_add_events'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_box_pack_end'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_range_set_value'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_thread_create'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_IHDR@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_mutex_lock'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_main_iteration_do'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_thread_yield'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFOpen'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_free'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_destroy_write_struct@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_expand_gray_1_2_4_to_8@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_scale_get_type'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gdk_window_move_resize'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFSetErrorHandler'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_mutex_unlock'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `WebPEncodeBGR'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_chooser_get_filename'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_dialog_get_type'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_mutex_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_resync_to_restart@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_range_get_value'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_rgb_to_gray@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_longjmp_fn@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_create_info_struct@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_destroy_compress@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_is_a'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_calc_output_dimensions@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_set_resizable'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_dialog_run'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `WebPEncodeLosslessBGR'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_realized'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_show'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_object_unref'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_strip_16@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFRGBAImageOK'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_unfullscreen'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `WebPDecodeBGRInto'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_filter_set_name'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFScanlineSize'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_read_header@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `TIFFNumberOfStrips'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gdk_window_set_user_data'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_scale_set_draw_value'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `cairo_paint'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_write_fn@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_get_title'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_file_chooser_set_do_overwrite_confirmation'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_init'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_write_end@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_packing@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_read_info@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_read_image@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_cond_timed_wait'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_hbox_new'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_set_style'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `jpeg_stdio_dest@LIBJPEG_6.2'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_allocated_height'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_read_end@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_events'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_fullscreen'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_type_check_class_cast'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `WebPGetFeaturesInternal'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_read_fn@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_hscale_new_with_range'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_get_tRNS@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_compression_level@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gdk_cairo_set_source_pixbuf'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_swap@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_init_io@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_imgcodecs.so.3.1: undefined reference to `png_set_strip_alpha@PNG16_0'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_set_realized'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_style_set_background'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_cond_wait'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_get_type'
/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib/libopencv_highgui.so: undefined reference to `g_source_remove'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5019] Exiting sds++ : Error when calling 'aarch64-linux-gnu-g++     /home/user/workspace/test/Release/src/test.o /home/user/workspace/test/Release/_sds/swstubs/portinfo.o -L/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib -Wl,-rpath-link=/opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/data/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/opencv/aarch64/lib -lopencv_core -lopencv_features2d -lopencv_highgui -lopencv_imgproc   -L /opt/pkg/Xilinx/SDx/2018.2/target/aarch64-linux/lib -L/home/user/workspace/test/Release/_sds/swstubs -Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group -Wl,--start-group    -lpthread -lsds_lib -lxlnk_stub  -Wl,--end-group -o /home/user/workspace/test/Release/_sds/swstubs/test.elf'
sds++ log file saved as /home/user/workspace/test/Release/_sds/reports/sds.log
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5004] Build failed

makefile:45: recipe for target 'test.elf' failed

11:33:13 Build Finished (took 23s.16ms)

How can I link the OpenCV library and correctly reference cv::VideoCapture?

0 Kudos
Observer emilie
Observer

Jump to solution
Hello @herry,
I am facing the same issue! I know it's been a while but do you remember how you fixed it ?
Regards,
Emilie
0 Kudos