UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer ananya.muddu
Observer

Internal Browser Unavailable

Hi,

I get an "Internal Browser Unavailable" error when trying to open a data motion report. See screenshot below. The error message says look at AR# 67059 to enable the internal browser. However I am unable to find AR# 67059. Please help me locate it.

Also although the link says it, the report does not open in an external browser. I have a working Firefox browser on my machine. Why is the external browser operation failing?

internal-browser-unavailable.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Internal Browser Unavailable

Hello,

We're working on publishing that article. It basically says to make sure you install webkitgtk.

On RHEL:

• sudo yum install webkitgtk

or Ubuntu:

• sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk

www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Internal Browser Unavailable

Hi ananya,

In addition, the second half of the message implies that if you open a report (in an external browser) and change some source code and rebuild, that the report does not "automatically update". You would need to click refresh in your browser to see the new report. 

Whereas if you use an internal browser (built-in to SDSoC, assuming you have the right libraries installed on Ubuntu/RHEL) the GUI will automatically refresh the report when you make a change and rebuild.

So its just a notification to inform you in case you see the report and notice there is no changes after you rebuilt.

Sam

0 Kudos