UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Licence error while installing the SDsoc

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using zynq zc702 evaluation board.

1} Before purchasing the board i am using vivado webpack for 30 days licence.
2} Now i have zynq zc702 board so using voucher code i generated a licence file.Right now i tried to install SDsoc and it installed but when i opened the software it's automatically turned off and saying licence error.for this i used generated licence still i am getting same problem.

please help me out to sort to these issues.Waiting for your reply.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Licence error while installing the SDsoc

Jump to solution

Hi @deepak1991,

I agree with @u4223374. You can buy he license from this link: http://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/software-zone/sdsoc.html#buy

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

As far as I know, you don't have a license for SDSoC. It's not included with the Vivado Webpack license, nor with the Vivado Design Edition license that comes with the ZC702. If you want to use it past the 30-day trial, you'll need to buy it.

Jump to solution

Hi @deepak1991,

I agree with @u4223374. You can buy he license from this link: http://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/software-zone/sdsoc.html#buy

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

That's right, SDSoC is currently not included in webpack license.

You really want to talk to your sales guy/FAE if you are interested in SDSoC.

www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution
Hi,
But i have already SDK installed with vivado webpack.If i have SDK then there is any need to install SDSoC seperately?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hello,

SDSoC and SDK are two different tools (even though they are both eclipse-based, so they feel very similar).

SDK is used for building only software for an embedded processor. SDSoC lets you simultaneously write software for the ARM and also push hardware to the FPGA using HLS on your desired C code functions. It also manages the plumbing between the software and your hardware accelerators.

http://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/software-zone/sdsoc.html

www.xilinx.com